BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12 April 2011

The Journal Of Dr. Rine (Rough Draft Sneak Preview)

 7 Oktober 1899
Midnight


It’s midnight and once again my eyes contain a bright awareness about them. Prodigious bloodshed, human carnage. They wonder why I don’t sleep well……the endless taunting. I write this with a false boldness for my hands shake and my head sweats. Something has provoked them, that something is what?.......or is changing...Evolution? is it of the same ?  Perhaps a method of euthanasia- easy death, but for whom? 

8 Oktober 1899
21:00

I've awoken and feel different, like something has filled me, taking place of my soul or perhaps just my mind has gone mad with this lack of sleep. I must try to close my eyes and rest again. 

 9 Oktober 1899
4:00

They surrounded the room, so many of them, it was more then I ever imagined. Their aurora seemed needful if not unstable.  The vision ...or dream was blurred with blobs of darkness seated in a circle around me. My sheets are tangled in what fright I had through the night. 

9 Oktober 1899 
7:00

I just have ran a bath to cool down my fears, the water soaking into my skin stimulated an immense pain. I've manage to glance in the mirror and find my back bloody with claw marks... and other queer markings. Where did these come from ? Perhaps I've done them in my sleep...thou it seems an area impossible to reach. I suppose these nights have given me more than just dreams and the times asleep are like a deadly trance.





© 2010 Crystalina Scales







0 comments: